Gas Right Ltd
Boiler Repair in Altrincham
Altrincham Boiler Repair
Boiler breakdowns can occur at the most inconvenient times. At Gas Right Ltd We know that you’ll want to get your boiler fixed as quickly as possible, and we are set up to do just that. For an emergency boiler repair in Altrincham you can contact our team round the clock 7 days a week!
Our Gas Safe registered engineers are experienced in fixing all major boiler brands.
Whether you have an Alpha, Ariston, Baxi, Biasi, Buderus, Ferroli, Glow Worm, Grant, Heatline, Ideal, Keston, Potterton, Suanier Duval, Vaillant, Viessmann, Vokera, Worcester Bosch or any other brand, we’ll have it back in full working order in no time so that you can return to a normal life.
Some common boiler faults we can help you with
- No heat or hot water: This is a very common problem and can be caused for numerous reasons. There could be no pilot light, a problem with a diaphragm, an airlock or a motorised valve may have failed. Moreover, it could be that your thermostat is not turned up high enough (a common problem!) or there might be a leak on your central heating system that needs to be repaired.
- Leaking boilers: Every now and then, seals on boilers leak and need to get replaced. Defective seals are the most widespread factors behind a leak and result int he need for a boiler repair in Altrincham.
- Banging noises: There could be sludge or debris in your system water which is then going through your boiler or there could be air in the system. Also, in the event the boiler is scaled up, this will cause it to make some funny noises too. Alternatively, it might be that the water pressure is too low.
- Pilot light going out: This might be caused by a damaged thermocouple or there could be a problem with the gas valve. Also, if the air seal is damaged, a draught could blow out the pilot light. It might be that the pilot light has to be cleaned out as it could be blocked with debris.
- Losing pressure: The most prevalent cause of a boiler losing pressure is a leak in the central heating system. Likewise, the pressure relief valve could be faulty and/or the expansion vessel failing (maybe it’s both).
- Frozen condensate pipe: Condensing boilers have a condensate pipe which takes away water from the boiler. Once in a while, this can freeze which causes a blockage resulting in the boiler malfunction.
- Thermostat problems: Thermostats may fail when they get older as they can become inaccurate in their readings. This means that they turn the boiler off and on at the wrong times when they aren’t supposed to.
- Kettling: This is a prevalent problem in hard water areas such as Altrincham. Limescale builds in your boiler and can damage the heat exchanger. It’s possible to have a scale reducer fitted to the system which removes the scale from the system. Also, powerflushing will help to clear away system debris.
- Boiler keeps switching off: This could be caused by low water pressure, a blocked condensate pipe, air in the system or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Contact Gas Right Ltd
For more information or a free quotation for a boiler repair in Altrincham please contact our trusted team of gas safe registered engineers today.
Wythenshawe, , Manchester M22 1GD